New Feature: Pay for Candidate Profile Database by View Count
With this update, we’ve continued to improve the ‘Candidate Profiles Database’ feature, based on your feedback.
We’re proud to announce that job board owners can now create more flexible ‘Candidate Profile Database’ products by limiting the number of profile views included.
For example, an employer could purchase a 30 day ‘Profile Access’ product, restricted to 50 ‘Profiles Views’. This would allow the employer to view 50 unique candidate profiles before an additional purchase is required.
How to Use ‘Profile Database by View Count’
- Log to your JobBoard.io admin
- Click ‘Product’
- Add or edit your existing ‘Profile Database’ product
- Edit ‘# of Profile Views Included’
- Click ‘Save’
Tips on Using ‘Profile Database by View Count’
- Generalist job board? Create a tier of profile database packages – 50 Views, 100 Views or 200 Views
- Specialist job board? Create time-limited packages which expire to encourage employers to find a qualified candidate with your candidate database quickly. For example, 50 views for 72 hours.
- Offer a free 10 views trial to employers with a hidden product.
We can’t wait to see what new types of Profile Access products you create next!
We plan to continue to build on these improvements over time with more features that are useful to you. If you have feedback or feature suggestions we’d love to hear them – click the ‘chat’ icon and let us know your thoughts!