New Feature: Salary and Compensation Ranges
We’re constantly developing JobBoard.io with new features and enhancements.
In our latest update, we’ve added the ability to:
- Add salary ranges across a range of time durations, including annual salary, monthly salary, weekly salary, daily salary and hourly salary.
- Optionally add a salary range
- Select whether this is visible on the job (we recommend this) or only visible to the job board owner.
How to use ‘Salary and Compensation Ranges’
- Go to the job in your admin panel or your job posting form
- Select the time interval (such as weekly or daily)
- Enter the salary minimum and maximum
- Save or post the job
We plan to continue to build on this improvement over time with more features that are useful to you. If you have feedback or feature suggestions we’d love to hear them – click the ‘chat’ icon and let us know your thoughts!